- Jellybooks PREVIEW helps book publishers increase pre-orders for upcoming book releases with content samples that require no app to be installed and no file to be downloaded. Jellybooks PREVIEW offers readers a simple “click & read” experience for excerpts and snippets.
- With Jellybooks PREVIEW publishers can showcase and share pre-publication excerpts and snippets on their own websites, email newsletter or social media channels in the run up to publication date.
- Jellybooks PREVIEW samples can also be distributed through our Jellybooks DISCOVERY platform to bookshops and media partners for increased visibility and additional pre-orders.
- Jellybooks PREVIEW samples are an essential tool for all book marketing and publicity campaigns. They come with in-depth publisher analytics and can also be used to build a mailing list by using our content gate to ask readers to enter their email before more sample content is unlocked.
- For a brief introduction and to claim your free offer for up to five books visit our Jellybooks PREVIEW intro page, or for an in-depth description of the service, its features, as well as detailed pricing, navigate to the Jellybooks PREVIEW product description for publishers.
- Jellybooks DISCOVERY is our cross-industry platform built for publisher’s and retailer’s sales teams. Publishers can use Jellybooks DISCOVERY to promote their entire front- and back catalogue and provide additional touch points to hook readers with great content and stimulate them into buying more book both in print and digital.
- Jellybooks DISCOVERY allows readers to “peek inside” books with a single click on smartphone, tablets and a wide range of connected devices. We make opening an ebook as easy as viewing a YouTube video.
- Samples help sell books and Jellybooks is an indispensable tool for any publisher or bookshop sales team.
- Our retail partners are Blackwell’s Books and many independent high street bookshops including Bookish, Forum Books, Golden Hare books, Kew Books, and Mr B’s Emporium of Reading Delights.
- For a brief introduction and to claim your free offer, visit our Jellybooks DISCOVERY introductory page. Alternatively, for an in-depth description of the unique service features and detailed pricing, check out Jellybooks DISCOVERY product description for publishers.
- Our online review copy access platform, Jellybooks ARC, is a new way to widen the reach of pre awareness and publicity campaigns with proofs and reading copies to send out to press, bloggers, influencers, authors for quotes as well as the book trade for recommendation.
- Jellybooks ARC is based on our secure browser-based ePub reading platform that requires no file to be downloaded and no app to be installed by the reader.
- Our data-smart platform uses reader analytics to nudge recipients by email if they have not yet started, finished or reviewed a book that they have received.
- For a brief introduction and to claim your free offer, visit our Jellybooks ARC introductory page. Alternatively, for an in-depth description of the service, its range of features, and detailed pricing check out Jellybooks ARC product description for publishers.
- Jellybooks RADAR is our classical “reader analytics” service, as featured in the New York Times, The Guardian, The Economist, and The Bookseller.
- Jellybooks RADAR is an affordable service for publishers to test books, with audiences of 300 to 800 readers strong and collect detailed audience insights both before and after publication. The service provides an in-depth analysis of how readers take to a book, how engagement varies by gender, age, their TV viewing habits, giving a complete picture of target audiences.
- Our premium version supports A/B testing of covers, descriptions, blurbs and titles helping you understand audience demographics, develop comparisons, and detailed audience insights. Discover the power of Jellybooks RADAR and how other publishers are using it to create bestsellers.
- For a brief introduction and to claim your free offer to test one book for free, visit our Jellybooks RADAR introductory page. For a more detailed description click through to our Jellybooks RADAR product page for an in-depth description of the service, the range of features for the standard and premium version, as well as detailed pricing.
- Jellybooks ARTS is a new way of creating rights guides and sales catalogues that can be updated throughout a publishing season, saving the time and cost of designers, all thanks to templates designed by Jellybooks. Furthermore, links to review copies and samples can be integrated directly into the interactive catalogue. If you’d like to know more about Jellybooks ARTS, please contact us.