1. Samples, Excerpts and Snippets Boost Sales
- Click & read access to sample chapters on smartphones, tablets, laptops, and other connected devices.
- Readers can peek inside books on websites via web modals (“pop ups”).
- Improved conversion on a reader’s journey from discovery to book purchase.
Enhance any site featuring books with online “click & read” content samples.
2. Improve visibility and discoverability across bookshops and Media Partners
- Currently used by Blackwell’s together with a range of leading independent UK and Irish high street bookshops.
- Bespoke book widgets (web modals or “pop-up windows”) with custom buy buttons for retailer’s and media partner’s websites.
- Access via QR codes to create bookmarks, posters, stickers and other point-of-sale material for retailers with links to book samples.
Bookshops love engaging readers with bespoke “peek inside” content.
3. Improve Your Own Online Presence and Social Media Campaigns
- Offer click & read access to samples within email newsletters and social media posts.
- An easy way for authors, agents, bloggers, influencers, reviewers and others to include “peek inside” content on their own web pages.
- Generate insights and data on reader engagement, to spot sales trends early.
Improve discoverability, boost sales and generate market insights.
- Multi-format support across re-flowable ePub for novels & narrative non-fiction, fixed layout ePub for illustrated books including children’s books, cook books, and text books as well as snippets for audio books.
- Accessibility support for blind, partially sighted colour-blind, dyslexic and older readers, as well as those with special mobility needs.
- Provide authors with best-in class digital tools for promoting their books.