Please email us at press (at) jellybooks (dot) com for any enquiries.
We will generally endeavour to reply the same day, but during peak conference season (London Book Fair, Frankfurt Book Fair) and busy travel periods (July and December) it may take a bit longer for us to get back to you, though we will try our best.
We are happy to answer any question you might have about Jellybooks, pub tech, reader analytics, data science in publishing, the future of book publishing in the twenty-first century and similar questions.
We do not express opinions on DRM, piracy, self-publishing or similar topics. There are people far more qualified than us to provide commentary on these areas.
For confidentiality reasons we cannot provide reader analytics results for specific books, but we will generally be happy to provide background (and on occasions graphics) about general trends and observations regarding reading and reading behaviour.
- Batchline Offers Indie Bookshops New Functionality with Jellybooks’ Peek-Inside Approach (21 June 2022)
- Booker Prize 2021 Longlist announced (27 July 2021)
- Jellybooks Interactive Online Platform for Booksellers, Publishers and Readers (20 July 2021)
- Jellybooks Culture Recovery Fund Grant (2nd April 2021)
- Jellybooks Easter Reading Campaign (29th March 2021)
- Jellybooks DISCOVERY Launches with Blackwell Books (11th March 2021)
- Online Reading and Virtual Book Discovery (4th November 2020)