DISCOVERY for publishers
new online peek-inside feature for book discovery
Sign up for the new initiative by Jellybooks and Blackwell’s to improve book discoverability and support independent book sellers and the UK high street. The new Jellybooks DISCOVERY platform provides UK and Irish bookshops and publishers with a look-inside feature that is best-in-class and available across the book trade.
- Samples, Excerpts and Snippets Boost Sales
- Give readers the opportunity to discover your narrative, illustrated and audiobooks in more depth.
- Boost your sales by enhancing the book information for readers in their journey from discovery to purchase.
- Provide instant access to sample chapters on smartphones, tablets, laptops, and other connected devices wherever readers discover books.
- Product pages with samples are proven to generate more sales than those without.
- Improve Retailer Visibility and Discoverability for Your Books
- Developed in partnership with Blackwell’s, who will launch the look-inside feature at www.blackwells.co.uk in early 2021 with titles from participating publishers - don’t miss out!
- Customised web modals (look-inside feature) and sample links, with a buy or click & collect button, unique to each bookshop, at the end of each book sample.
- QR code version of look-inside can be used by retailers for shop windows, in-store posters, bookmarks and other point-of-sale displays.
- Designed to help consumers support their local bookstores and improve the competitiveness of independent and High Street chain booksellers.
- Improve Your Own Online Presence and Social Media Campaigns
- Use the look-inside feature on your own product pages and book microsites.
- One-click-to-read samples, excerpts and snippets for your email and social media campaigns.
- Provide your authors with best-in class digital tools for promoting their books.
- Multi-format support across narrative, illustrated and audio titles.
- Enhance your AI and TI sheets, as well as your sales and rights catalogues with interactive, one-click samples, excerpts and snippets.
For more information visit the Jellybooks DISCOVERY page featuring samples, details on publisher pricing (and our free offer until 30 June 2021/31 December 2021), technical specifications, and frequently asked questions (FAQs).
Supported with financial funding from Innovate UK, the UK’s innovation agency.